Metal Fabrication Services
EXPERIENCE TO DELIVER THE QUALITY PRODUCTS YOU NEED
Trusted Sheet Metal Fabrication
Vista Manufacturing Company is the leading manufacturing and fabrication company offering proven services to help you meet your production goals. For over 54 years, we have been the company of choice providing custom metal fabrication, stainless steel fabrication, sheet metal bending, electro-mechanical assembly, and more. Let us be your first choice when you need precision metal fabrication services offered by a team of trusted professionals.
Expert Fabrication Services
At Vista Manufacturing Company, we take pride in offering state of the art sheet metal fabrication services with a focus on accuracy and efficiency. We can process a wide variety of different metals including aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel, copper sheets, and more. Let us be your first choice for sheet metal bending and state of the art custom sheet metal fabrication services. When you need aluminum fabricators who know how to get the job done professionally, you can depend on us to provide you with the right solutions.
Complete Suite of Professional Services
Our trusted network of vendors has the skill, training, and expertise to provide you with a variety of professional services. We are your first choice for painting, plating, powder coating, engraving, laser cutting, and silk screening services. Whether you need hardware installation or cosmetic grinding and sanding, you can depend on us for precision workmanship that exceeds your expectations.
Contact Vista Manufacturing Company
Call or contact Vista Manufacturing Company to learn more about our services and to get an estimate by calling us at (913) 342-4939. We look forward to meeting all of your fabrication and manufacturing needs.
Fabrication – Services Materials
- Precision sheet metal fabrication
- Aluminum – Alloys: 3003, 5052, 6061; Thicknesses: .010” to ¼” thick
- Mild Steel – Hot rolled (A36) Cold rolled (1018) / Thickness: .012” to ¼” thick
- Stainless steel – 304 (-2B, #3 brushed, #8 mirror polished) 301 spring steel; Thickness: .003” to .120” (11 gauge)
- Copper sheet, Brass sheet
- Bending and Forming.
- Welding (MIG and TIG) and Brazing (Silver solder, Silicon Bronze) sheet metal parts, enclosures, and assemblies.
- Cosmetic grinding and sanding.
- Custom Enclosures, to customer specifications.
- Hardware installation.
- Utilize our network of experienced vendors for plating, painting, powder coating, laser cutting, engraving, and silk screening.