Over 55 years of excellence providing precision sheet metal fabrication, machining & electro-mechanical assemblies.
What We Do: Capabilities / Services
About Vista Manufacturing
For more than 55 years, Vista Manufacturing Company has been providing specialty precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and electro-mechanical assemblies as a contract manufacturer. From prototype to production run quantities, your order is manufactured with pride and excellence, providing the outcome that you expect and require.
Vista Manufacturing produces precision sheet metal, CNC machined, and industrial electronic parts, components, and assemblies essential for products and solutions serving Medical, Communications, Rail and Transportation, and Industrial and Commercial markets.
Rail & transportation
Sheet Metal Fabrication capabilities include:
- Precision sheet metal fabrication
- Bending and Forming.
- Welding (MIG and TIG) and Brazing (Silver solder, Silicon Bronze) sheet metal parts, enclosures, and assemblies.
- Cosmetic grinding and sanding.
- Custom Enclosures, to customer specifications.
- Hardware Installation in sheet metal.
- Aluminum – Alloys: 3003, 5052, 6061; Thicknesses: .010” to ¼” thick
- Mild Steel – Hot rolled (A36) Cold rolled (1018) / Thickness: .012” to ¼” thick
- Stainless steel – 304 (-2B, #3 brushed, #8 mirror polished) 301 spring steel; Thickness: .003” to .120” (11 gauge)
Copper sheet, Brass sheet
Machining capabilities include:
- Precision CNC Turning
- Precision CNC Milling
- Manual machining processes
- Machined parts for welded assemblies
- Welding (MIG and TIG) and Brazing (Silver solder, Silicon Bronze) for machined assemblies
Electro mechanical capabilities include:
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Modules/box builds
- Function testing
Why Choose Vista
Experience / Expertise / Craftsmanship / Quality / Precision
Over 55 Years of Experience
Precision Work for Custom Machining
Wide Range of Fabrication Services
How Can We Help You?